Michelle Describes Aaron

Our boys just adore their dad! I love seeing the happiness on Aaron’s face when all the boys run to him when he comes home. It puts a smile on my face to see Aaron building a train track, racing around the house, or reading a book with them.



 Aaron loves to make his boys laugh, give them piggy back rides, and wrestle with them. Whenever the boys do something fun during the day, they are very excited and anxious to tell Aaron all about it when he comes home.

Aaron is a fun-loving, relaxed person. He is very quick-witted and has a great sense of humor. He enjoys cooking and is constantly searching for new recipes. Aaron enjoys golfing and biking, as well as staying up on politics and sports.
Aaron is a very motivated and hard-working husband. He puts his best efforts into everything he does. He enjoys working as a supply chain manager for a global computer technology company.

Aaron is my best friend and I love him with all my heart. I am grateful I get to raise a family with this loving, fun, and thoughtful man.